User Content Type
The built-in webCOMAND User content type is used to manage users required to access most webCOMAND features and apps.
- Username - Can be the same as their email address.
- Email - Email address where user will receive webCOMAND notifications, can recover their password, etc.
- First & Last Name - Name to help others identify the user within the system.
- System Administrator - User's with System Administrator checked have full access to all content and features of the system. Only the primary account administrator and highly trusted individuals should be System Administrators.
- Active - Must be checked for the user to login. Inactive users will remain in the system, but can not login.
- User Roles - Users that do not have System Administrator checked must be assigned one or more User Roles in order to access secured features and content.