webCOMAND powers websites, online stores and businesses.
A content management system, web application framework and online market help you build smart custom solutions fast.
Offer users secure access to dashboards, apps and content appropriate for their roles, authorizations and preferences.
Everything is hosted and backed up in the cloud. No additional hardware, software or services required.
Content Management System
Build and update websites, online stores and apps.
- Content Types - Model any type of content and automatically get input forms, collection views, version control, import/export, web services and a PHP API.
- Content Views - List, Grid, Tree and Form views are built-in. Add more views from the online market, or build your own.
- Publishing - Publish content in any format (HTML, PDF, custom) to any destination (local, cloud, FTP and SFTP).
Web Application Framework
Extend webCOMAND and build your own apps and components.
- Components - Use webCOMAND components in your apps and websites, or integrate your components into webCOMAND.
- Web Services - Query, search, import, export, share and sync repository content in websites and apps.
- PHP API - Do everything web services can do and much more, directly from simple and elegant PHP code. MVC, ORM, etc.
A quality-controlled market to browse, find and install:
- Apps - Full-featured web applications to help build and manage websites, online stores and common business operations.
- Components - Extend webCOMAND, apps and websites with content views, interactive widgets and more.
- Templates & Themes - Customize the look of websites, apps and webCOMAND.
- Content & Data - Fonts, icons, photos, data sets and more.