webCOMAND Developer Guide
- Content Databases Collections of digital content and assets accessible from APIs.
- Web Apps Stand-alone and integrated content-driven web apps.
- Publications Websites, documentation and other collections of published files.
- Packages - Modules that provide apps, content, features and functionality.
- Content Databases - Object-oriented databases with powerful built-in features.
- APIs - Programmatic access to webCOMAND features and repositories.
Features & Frameworks
- Content Type Methods - Override and extend content type behaviors with cScript.
- Content Type Models - Override and extend content type behaviors with PHP.
- API Queries - Learn how queries on the content database work.
- Collection Queries - Learn how queries on an in-memory collection work.
- Validations - Learn about the many ways to validate objects and forms in webCOMAND.
- Rich Text Editor Customization - Customize toolbars, styles, CSS and image processing.
- Users Framework - User management, authorizations and custom logins.
- webCOMAND Framework - Build webCOMAND apps, views and other components.
- Continuous Integration - Enables projects to be built, tested, and reviewed frequently.