webCOMAND Developer Guide
webCOMAND includes a web application framework used to build:
- Stand-alone apps, websites and content where webCOMAND is "invisible" to end users.
- webCOMAND apps, components and content accessed within the webCOMAND UI.
- Packages - Modules that provide apps, content, features and functionality.
- Repositories - Object-oriented databases with powerful built-in features.
- APIs - Programmatic access to webCOMAND features and repositories.
Tutorials & Topics
The following tutorials and topics will help you get started and ramp up on web services and the APIs.
- Getting Started - New to webCOMAND? Start with these tutorials to learn the basics.
- A Deeper Dive - Once you know the basics, arm yourself to build more powerful apps.
- Development Topics - Learn more about topics of interest to you and your team.