Learn about some of the more advanced features and capabilities of webCOMAND.
- Packages - webCOMAND apps, components and related content can be organized into packages and products that make them easy to create, manage, share, download and install.
- Content Databases - Object-oriented databases with built-in version control and other features.
- Publications - A publication is used to produce a set of related files, such as the files that make up a website, app or documentation.
Learn about additional features and capabilities of webCOMAND.
- Content Type Methods - Override and extend content type behaviors with cScript.
- Content Type Models - Override and extend content type behaviors with PHP.
- API Queries - Learn how queries on the content database work.
- Collection Queries - Learn how queries on an in-memory collection work.
- Validations - Learn about the many ways to validate objects and forms in webCOMAND.
- Users Framework - User management, authorizations and custom logins.
- Continuous Integration - Enables projects to be built, tested, and reviewed frequently.