Packages are stored in a COMAND repository like all other objects. As such, they can be exported, distributed and imported like all other objects.
A package can be imported from an export, which is typically a ZIP file that contains the package and its contents.
To import a package from a file:
- Launch the Content Manager app.
- Select the folder to import the package into.
- Click Import () in the collection toolbar.
- Specify the package file in one of the following ways:
- If the file is on your computer or device, select or drag and drop it in the import dialog.
- If you have a file on the webCOMAND server, enter the file path.
- If the file is available on the web, enter the URL.
- Click Import
For more information, see cJSON File Format.