webCOMAND 2.68 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 2.68 today.
- Content Type Data Type Fields may now base their choices on a Publication List. The displayed title and stored value are customized with the first value in the Choices, which are interpretted as COMAND Script for each value in the Publication List.
- Slave servers now do not auto-publish, auto-backup, auto-import/export or support #EMAIL by default. New $PerformAutoPublish, $PerformAutoBackup and $PerformAutoImportExport configuration settings in setup.pm, and existing $EmailSupport may now be set to 0 (disable), 1 (enable only on master) and 2 (enable on master and slave).
- Content records were listed as "outside scope" in some cases where "N Parent" reference scope was defined.
- #ARCHIVELIST produces error upon critical failure in the AnyUncompress Perl library. It previously caused the publish process to terminate without an error.
- #EMAIL email address validation updated to allow dashes ('-') in the email addresses before the '@' character and better handle validation of email addresses in the form of "Contact Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>".
April 30, 2020
webCOMAND 3.0.24 Released
3.0.24 exposes new version control features and improves the user interface.
February 6, 2020
webCOMAND 3.0.23 Released
3.0.23 adds simpler workflows for modeling content, and introduces built-in email queuing functionality.
October 31, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.22 Released
3.0.22 improves usability in the user interface and adds customizable searches and filters for clients.