webCOMAND 2.68 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 2.68 today.
- Content Type Data Type Fields may now base their choices on a Publication List. The displayed title and stored value are customized with the first value in the Choices, which are interpretted as COMAND Script for each value in the Publication List.
- Slave servers now do not auto-publish, auto-backup, auto-import/export or support #EMAIL by default. New $PerformAutoPublish, $PerformAutoBackup and $PerformAutoImportExport configuration settings in setup.pm, and existing $EmailSupport may now be set to 0 (disable), 1 (enable only on master) and 2 (enable on master and slave).
- Content records were listed as "outside scope" in some cases where "N Parent" reference scope was defined.
- #ARCHIVELIST produces error upon critical failure in the AnyUncompress Perl library. It previously caused the publish process to terminate without an error.
- #EMAIL email address validation updated to allow dashes ('-') in the email addresses before the '@' character and better handle validation of email addresses in the form of "Contact Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>".
June 13, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.20 Released
3.0.20 introduces a number of bug fixes and performance improvements for users.
March 26, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.19 Released
3.0.19 introduces user unlocking, session profiles, API-wide logging and other features for app developers.
January 28, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.18 Released
3.0.18 introduces a new template language directive, enhanced emailing functionality, and improved automated form handling.