webCOMAND 2.69 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 2.69 today.
- Improved FTP and SFTP resilience. The loss of a remote connection is now detected and recovered, even if it occurs in the middle of an operation (such as file upload, download, directory change, etc.).
- Improve reporting for imports that append sub-content.
- Updated authorizations so that only Content Type Admin permission is required to access Content Reports / Content Log.
- Support for Microsoft Office PowerPoint v10 file type detection.
- If the first display field was a single reference to the same content type the field appears in, it displayed as a hierarchy in list view. Now the same is also true if the field location is based on a Publication List.
- Issue that occured if a ShellScript used #OUTPUT to publish files to a remote server via FTP connection resolved.
- Security log entries are now properly retained for number of days configured in setup.pm.
- #LINK did not process the Publication Procedure's List's Content Source (folder scope) properly for free-form SQL to produce the $Folders CSV variable.
- Minor bug related to subcontent imports.
April 30, 2020
webCOMAND 3.0.24 Released
3.0.24 exposes new version control features and improves the user interface.
February 6, 2020
webCOMAND 3.0.23 Released
3.0.23 adds simpler workflows for modeling content, and introduces built-in email queuing functionality.
October 31, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.22 Released
3.0.22 improves usability in the user interface and adds customizable searches and filters for clients.