webCOMAND 2.69 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 2.69 today.
- Improved FTP and SFTP resilience. The loss of a remote connection is now detected and recovered, even if it occurs in the middle of an operation (such as file upload, download, directory change, etc.).
- Improve reporting for imports that append sub-content.
- Updated authorizations so that only Content Type Admin permission is required to access Content Reports / Content Log.
- Support for Microsoft Office PowerPoint v10 file type detection.
- If the first display field was a single reference to the same content type the field appears in, it displayed as a hierarchy in list view. Now the same is also true if the field location is based on a Publication List.
- Issue that occured if a ShellScript used #OUTPUT to publish files to a remote server via FTP connection resolved.
- Security log entries are now properly retained for number of days configured in setup.pm.
- #LINK did not process the Publication Procedure's List's Content Source (folder scope) properly for free-form SQL to produce the $Folders CSV variable.
- Minor bug related to subcontent imports.
June 13, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.20 Released
3.0.20 introduces a number of bug fixes and performance improvements for users.
March 26, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.19 Released
3.0.19 introduces user unlocking, session profiles, API-wide logging and other features for app developers.
January 28, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.18 Released
3.0.18 introduces a new template language directive, enhanced emailing functionality, and improved automated form handling.