webCOMAND 2.72 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 2.72 today.
- New update.cgi?detail=status query option to display information from update.cgi script.
- MP4 file type detection, and improve mp3 file type detection.
- Fixed List View column display for the number of items referenced for a field based on a Publication List.
- Fixed List View column sorting for fields based on Choices when the value is numeric or a date/time. No properly performs a text sort.
- Fixed List View column sorting for fields that display a number of embedded or referenced items in brackets.
- Fixed bug in fileio::FileOpen. If the file handle $hFile was defined, but not true (zero for example), FileOpen would incorrectly fail. Zero is a valid SFTP file handle.
- Fixed bug that caused [x items] to display in List View for columns that are based on a single reference from a Publication List, rather than dispalying the referenced content summary.
June 13, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.20 Released
3.0.20 introduces a number of bug fixes and performance improvements for users.
March 26, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.19 Released
3.0.19 introduces user unlocking, session profiles, API-wide logging and other features for app developers.
January 28, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.18 Released
3.0.18 introduces a new template language directive, enhanced emailing functionality, and improved automated form handling.