webCOMAND 2.72 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 2.72 today.
- New update.cgi?detail=status query option to display information from update.cgi script.
- MP4 file type detection, and improve mp3 file type detection.
- Fixed List View column display for the number of items referenced for a field based on a Publication List.
- Fixed List View column sorting for fields based on Choices when the value is numeric or a date/time. No properly performs a text sort.
- Fixed List View column sorting for fields that display a number of embedded or referenced items in brackets.
- Fixed bug in fileio::FileOpen. If the file handle $hFile was defined, but not true (zero for example), FileOpen would incorrectly fail. Zero is a valid SFTP file handle.
- Fixed bug that caused [x items] to display in List View for columns that are based on a single reference from a Publication List, rather than dispalying the referenced content summary.
April 30, 2020
webCOMAND 3.0.24 Released
3.0.24 exposes new version control features and improves the user interface.
February 6, 2020
webCOMAND 3.0.23 Released
3.0.23 adds simpler workflows for modeling content, and introduces built-in email queuing functionality.
October 31, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.22 Released
3.0.22 improves usability in the user interface and adds customizable searches and filters for clients.