webCOMAND 2.81 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 2.81 today.
- $setup::EncodePasswords can now be set to string starting with a dollar sign to specify different password encryption schemas supported by crypt(). See setup-init.pm for details.
- Replicate database table schema (CREATE TABLE) even for tables not set to replicate, so the table can still be created in backups, even though the rows aren't backed up.
- Error reporting did not bubble errors up in some cases like for some backup errors.
- Corrected bug that caused a missing space in a #LIST dependency check query if the list was free-form.
- Add autocomplete="new-password" to hidden password input fields to handle Google Chrome update that ignores all other existing indicators and work-arounds.
June 13, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.20 Released
3.0.20 introduces a number of bug fixes and performance improvements for users.
March 26, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.19 Released
3.0.19 introduces user unlocking, session profiles, API-wide logging and other features for app developers.
January 28, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.18 Released
3.0.18 introduces a new template language directive, enhanced emailing functionality, and improved automated form handling.