webCOMAND 2.81 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 2.81 today.
- $setup::EncodePasswords can now be set to string starting with a dollar sign to specify different password encryption schemas supported by crypt(). See setup-init.pm for details.
- Replicate database table schema (CREATE TABLE) even for tables not set to replicate, so the table can still be created in backups, even though the rows aren't backed up.
- Error reporting did not bubble errors up in some cases like for some backup errors.
- Corrected bug that caused a missing space in a #LIST dependency check query if the list was free-form.
- Add autocomplete="new-password" to hidden password input fields to handle Google Chrome update that ignores all other existing indicators and work-arounds.
April 30, 2020
webCOMAND 3.0.24 Released
3.0.24 exposes new version control features and improves the user interface.
February 6, 2020
webCOMAND 3.0.23 Released
3.0.23 adds simpler workflows for modeling content, and introduces built-in email queuing functionality.
October 31, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.22 Released
3.0.22 improves usability in the user interface and adds customizable searches and filters for clients.