webCOMAND 3.0.0 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 3.0.0 today. It is a major update, rebuilt from the ground up with the following significant new features:
- Object-Relational Database - A new object-oriented content repository schema enables content type inheritance, reflection and polymorphism.
- cQL - COMAND Query Language, similar to SQL with object-relational features.
- cPath - COMAND Path Language, similar to XPath with object-relational features. It can be used to traverse
- PHP API - The entire system has been rebuilt from the ground up in PHP on a PHP API and framework that is also available to developers to extend the CMS and build new apps.
- Views - New modular views have been added, so content can be displayed in multiple ways, including the built-in List, Tree, Table and Form views. Additional views will be developed to extend the system further.
- Daemon - A background process can now be run to monitor and manage Scheduled Tasks and notify client browsers about content updates using Web Sockets.
For more information, see the new webCOMAND Docs.
August 23, 2016
webCOMAND 2.82 Released
2.82 improves backup process memory efficiency for large tables.
February 8, 2016
webCOMAND 2.81 Released
2.81 adds more password encryption configuration options and minor fixes.
January 19, 2016
webCOMAND 2.80 Released
2.80 fixes email address validation issue for email addresses in the form of "Name