webCOMAND 3.0.0 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 3.0.0 today. It is a major update, rebuilt from the ground up with the following significant new features:
- Object-Relational Database - A new object-oriented content repository schema enables content type inheritance, reflection and polymorphism.
- cQL - COMAND Query Language, similar to SQL with object-relational features.
- cPath - COMAND Path Language, similar to XPath with object-relational features. It can be used to traverse
- PHP API - The entire system has been rebuilt from the ground up in PHP on a PHP API and framework that is also available to developers to extend the CMS and build new apps.
- Views - New modular views have been added, so content can be displayed in multiple ways, including the built-in List, Tree, Table and Form views. Additional views will be developed to extend the system further.
- Daemon - A background process can now be run to monitor and manage Scheduled Tasks and notify client browsers about content updates using Web Sockets.
For more information, see the new webCOMAND Docs.
April 30, 2020
webCOMAND 3.0.24 Released
3.0.24 exposes new version control features and improves the user interface.
February 6, 2020
webCOMAND 3.0.23 Released
3.0.23 adds simpler workflows for modeling content, and introduces built-in email queuing functionality.
October 31, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.22 Released
3.0.22 improves usability in the user interface and adds customizable searches and filters for clients.