webCOMAND 3.0.0 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 3.0.0 today. It is a major update, rebuilt from the ground up with the following significant new features:
- Object-Relational Database - A new object-oriented content repository schema enables content type inheritance, reflection and polymorphism.
- cQL - COMAND Query Language, similar to SQL with object-relational features.
- cPath - COMAND Path Language, similar to XPath with object-relational features. It can be used to traverse
- PHP API - The entire system has been rebuilt from the ground up in PHP on a PHP API and framework that is also available to developers to extend the CMS and build new apps.
- Views - New modular views have been added, so content can be displayed in multiple ways, including the built-in List, Tree, Table and Form views. Additional views will be developed to extend the system further.
- Daemon - A background process can now be run to monitor and manage Scheduled Tasks and notify client browsers about content updates using Web Sockets.
For more information, see the new webCOMAND Docs.
June 13, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.20 Released
3.0.20 introduces a number of bug fixes and performance improvements for users.
March 26, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.19 Released
3.0.19 introduces user unlocking, session profiles, API-wide logging and other features for app developers.
January 28, 2019
webCOMAND 3.0.18 Released
3.0.18 introduces a new template language directive, enhanced emailing functionality, and improved automated form handling.