webCOMAND 3.0.25 Released
COMAND Systems released webCOMAND 3.0.25, which introduces the Repositories App and includes several other minor improvements and bug fixes.
The new Repositories App is used to manage the webCOMAND repositories from the web interface, including:
- Repos - Diagnose, clean up, repair and optimize repositories. Also, clear and refresh content caches.
- Snapshot - Ensure a revision of all content in the repository is maintained a specific point in time.
- Backups - Create, download, upload, delete and restore repository backups.
Learn more from the Repositories App documentation.
- New "check" option added to List View items on hover, so a single item can be checked directly, without enabling selection mode first (WC-134).
- io_comand_email::mail in the PHP API now sends a plain text alternative to the HTML email content when both are specified.
- Collection Toolbar Import popup drag and drop file upload issue resolved (WC-130).
- Collection Toolbar Select All now respects active search filters, so only content matching the filter is selected (WC-131).
- Empty toolbar has been removed from the Help Sidebar (WC-132).
- Field Validation errors obscured field values in certain cases, like when a long error message appeared in short number or date field (WC-133).