The following tutorials walk through how to model and work with content in webCOMAND. Go through them in order to end up with a Base that can be used in subsequent tutorials.
- Content Types Create a simple Base and content type.
- Import/Export Get objects into and out of the Base.
- Paths & Queries Retrieve objects from the Base.
- Web Services Access and update the Base from remote code.
- PHP API Access and update the Base from PHP code.
- Relationship Fields Link and embed content to model more advanced content types.
- Layout Fields Improve the content editor experience by organizing fields.
- Field Choices Improve content editor efficiency and consistency with choices.
- Field Validations Improve content quality with field requirements and rules.
- Rich Text Settings Customize the rich text editor toolbar and styles.
- Version Control Track and retain content changes with audit trails, revisions and locks.
- Dimensions Enable content localization and other custom content variants.
- Inheritance Reuse, extend and override existing content types.
- Bases Options Customize the order, content types and plugins of Bases.
- cTemplate Methods Customize content type behavior with cTemplate.
- PHP Methods Define custom content type behavior with PHP.
- Query Functions Add cPath, cQL and cQuery functions.